Whitney Newell joins Elsy Studios as an Interior Designer with expertise in commercial furnishing. Prior to joining the Elsy team, Whitney worked with independent manufacturers’ representatives in the Denver market. With an eye for detail and a penchant for computer drafting, Whitney uses her background to assist with efficient space planning and unique furniture recommendations. As an active member of the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) Colorado since 2016, Whitney is currently the Student Affairs Committee Chair. Outside of work, Whitney loves to see shows at the Denver Center for the Performing Arts (DCPA), spending time with her dog Juno and all things Disney.
Education, Awards & Accreditation
- Associate of Fine Arts degree from Arapahoe Community College, magna cum laude
- 2019 ASID Colorado Rising Star Award
- ASID Colorado Student of the Year 2018
- ASID Colorado Emerging Professional of the Year 2021
- Home and Garden Colorado “Design Stars on the Rise”, Winter 2019/2020 issue